If I have to go back to school.
If I have to go back to school.ππ
I am 21 years old now. My school life was the most exciting and beautiful time I had during those 21 years. I think school life is the happiest time of most people's lives. Also school life is the happiest time of my life so far. I will never forget that time.π❤️
| My friends of Am/Galapitagala M.V |
During my school life I went to two schools. Until the O/l exam, I went to school of my village. It is Am/Galapitagala Maha Vidyalaya. It is a mixed school.That school was my first school. After I went to Bandaranayake Girls National College in Ampara for my A/l exam. It is a girls' school.
| My friends of Bandaranayake Girls National College π❤️ |
I have a lot of unforgettable memories in both of these schools moreover, everything that happend in those schools are like unforgettable memories for me.ππ Everything that happend in these schools was good experiences for my life. I met a lot of friends in both of these schools.
| A moment when I went on a trip to Nuwara Eliya with friends of the Bandaranayake Girls' National School. |
I think I learned a lot of things from these schools and also I did a good service to these schools. I am a student who has participated in many competitions and won and brought fame to both these schools.
| My friends of Bandaranayake Girls National College π❤️ |
I would like to finally say that my school life is the best time of my life so far.π❤️
Comments
Post a Comment